Designed and Engineered to promote health, the Adjustamatic Healthcare product range has been a long term company project as part of our overall company ethos to "Improve People's Lives". At Adjustamatic we aim to deliver more than just a mattress, more than just a bed and much more than just a good night's sleep.
We spend a third of our lives sleeping and whilst adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle which can benefit your heart, your mind, your weight and so much more, not having the right sleep surface can prevent you from enjoying these natural benefits.
At Adjustamatic we realised the Importance of sleep and the majority part your sleeping surface plays in you achieving the right levels of sleep. The Adjustamatic Healthcare Range has been designed with the help of Sleep Expert, Author of The Good Sleep Guide, Physiotherapist and Chief Spokesperson for the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, Sammy Margo. At the core of our mattress range is a medical grade specification foam, medically proven and currently used within the health and care industry. Combined with expertly designed air channels, zonally castellated surface and breathable mattress cover the healthcare benefits include:-
- Reduce aches and pains; our HealthCare range is proven to minimise pressure points to improve skin and soft tissue blood flow to help aid healing
- Discover improved comfort with focused zonal support to relieve pressure on the body
- Prevent night time overheating with air channels built in to our mattress range
- The technology inside our mattress range has a medical specification foam at its core
- The health benefits of our mattresses mean that some are VAT exempt to qualifying customers*
- Buy with confidence; we offer a 10 year guarantee on our mattress range*
- Adjustamatic are corporate partners of BackCare, the charity for neck and back pain
- Proud to be members of the British Healthcare Trades Association and approved by the National Bed Federation
- Adjustamatic supply medical therapy products to the NHS which are used by all spinal injury centres throughout the UK
*Subject to terms and conditions